We are a highly experienced PPC agency with a track record of developing successful paid search campaigns using a wide variety of platforms, including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Social Media ad platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Wellspring Search offers unrivaled expertise in the use of text, display, video, Mobile, banner, and interactive ads, to support your business branding and lead generation.
PPC Agency: Immediate, Measurable, and Proven Results
Using Pay Per Click (PPC) you are will:
- – Attract web visitors and prospects looking for your products and services
- – Convert search engine users into leads and sales
- – Total control over ad spend and budgets
- – Gain visibility and transparency into ad spend and ROI, with a full deck of metrics and KPIs
- – Ad testing (A/B and multivariate), landing page an d funnel creation, goal setting and conversion tracking
- – Keyword and competitor research – see what is working for your competitors and beat them to the ROI
Display Ad Services: Banner Ads, Retargeting, Mobile and Video Advertising
Move beyond search engines and keywords, and establish a brand and lead generating presence across multiple display networks where your customers are spending their time online.
- – Take full advantage of display ad platforms, including Facebook and Google Display Network
- – Use multiple ad formats to optimize interaction and engagement with -prospects, including video, interactive, text, and image
- – Format and customize ads for automatic serving to desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone users
- – Precisely target your audience and demographic groups, including multiple language serving, geo-targeting, age, sex, and much more
- – Gain access to campaign data in real-time and use our expertise to keep your PPC campaigns on track
Wellspring Search uses decades of experience combined with state-of-the-art tools and creative talent to create and execute successful paid search campaigns.
Maximize Benefit – Minimize Risk
PPC is a precise route to market and customers, and when used properly, it is a very effective lead and ROI generator.
We ensure that target keywords, ads and ad copy, plus the landing pages you need for conversion, are all aligned to optimize for whichever PPC platform you are using. In addition, we work closely with our clients to ensure their paid search campaigns are closely aligned with their business goals and integrated with the rest of their marketing initiatives.
Knowing how to optimize your PPC campaigns means:
- – You will spend less money on each ad, allowing you to either increase ad impressions and reach, or reduce the cost of online marketing
- – Increase exposure to your target market and be seen by more prospects generating more leads
- – Improve conversions which generates even more leads and sales and even more ROI
- – Generate actionable data and recommendations for allocating marketing spend using other techniques, for instance identifying keywords for SEO action, or uncovering previously untapped markets and customers, or expanding your business into new territories
- – Your business will compete effectively anywhere and against anyone
Is PPC Suitable for Your Business?
Paid search is a powerful online marketing strategy, however the development and management of a PPC campaign is fraught with technical and creative pitfalls.
You need have a trusted partner with the technical skills and understanding of each paid search platform, including the relationship between keywords and ad triggers, through to ad copy and bidding strategies, and ultimately onto your website’s landing pages and conversion issues.
At the same time, you need a PPC agency which understands that the ultimate goal is not technical perfection, but placing your brand and offers before customers in an engaging way which resonates with them, ultimately persuading them to do business with you.
PPC campaigns can be set up quickly, however successful campaigns take an appropriate amount of time to understand your business, your customers, and the competitive environment in with they will operate.
Once your campaign has been formulated, it needs to be constantly monitored and managed to optimize the results and ROI.
If you are looking to get to market quickly, are under short-term goal pressure, and want tight control over marketing spend with precise targeting and timing of your ads, then PPC may be right for you.
Wellspring Search also actively encourages PPC clients to use paid search as part of an holistic marketing and lead generation strategy. PPC campaigns are typically triggered by keyword searches or thematic affinity, and the data this generates is of great assistance for SEO campaigns. Paid search is also highly effective when it is combined with traditional forms of marketing, such as TV and radio ads, or integrated with Social Media campaigns.
Why Choose Wellspring Search as Your PPC Agency?
Wellspring Search is certified in Google AdWords, Video Ads, and Google Analytics.
We have formulated and executed hundreds of successful paid search campaigns using multiple platforms and multiple bidding strategies.
We have deep experience and understanding of how PPC platforms work, and which one is the most appropriate to reach your target audience and convert to meet your business objectives.
We have successfully managed paid search campaigns using multiple ad formats with monthly ad spends from $2k to $140k .
Wellspring Search will deliver ROI for your marketing spend, and integrate paid search into your overall online and traditional marketing strategy.
Interested in PPC?
You may be interested in some of our other Digital Marketing services too:
Social Media Advertising, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube