Position Title: Social Media Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time – Entry Level
Wellspring Search is looking for a talented and creative social media coordinator to help develop and maintain a strong online presence for our company and client base. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts via organic and paid methods, which deliver positive results and ROI.
Due to growing demand in our entertainment and sports franchise client portfolio, we are looking to strengthen Social Media performance and delivery for these clients.
- Develop monthly editorial calendar for each client
- Create engaging content that works for multiple social media platforms
- Set up and run paid social media campaigns effectively
- Research latest social media trends and relevant hashtags
- Measure and report on social media analytics
- Communicate with clients directly when needed
- May occasionally be tasked with writing blog posts for clients
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube platforms
- Must have an understanding of Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads platform
- YouTube account optimization knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills required
- Have a strong writing background and a desire to produce content for all social media accounts
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable managing multiple social media accounts for several clients at once
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn on a very steep learning curve!
- Social media experience and familiarity
- Customer service: 1 year minimum
- College degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant degree (preferred) or prior experience in the field
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible work schedule
About Wellspring Search
We are a growing team of digital media professionals working with clients ranging from small businesses through to large national and international organizations, plus a rapidly growing entertainment and sports franchise practice (an MLS soccer team, a movie celebrity, several record labels and major artists).
We are in our 3rd year of operation and classed as an emerging startup by the Frederick Innovative & Technology Center (FITCI), are debt free and profitable from day one, and have experienced rapid growth doubling our revenue each year (we are on track to double our revenues again in 2019).